Tuesday 17 November 2009

Christmas card - Little Friend With Bells On

Little Friend With Bells on - Christmas card from the original oil painting

This is, as you can all see, another of my Dalmatian Christmas cards.  The 'Little Friend' in the painting isn't just a pretty toy - it can talk and move.  Well sort of - if you press its paw, its ears rotate and make the bells jingle very prettily and it barks out a series of little Christmas songs - with really quite a nice singing voice for a dog!

The donation from this card will be going to Save The Dalmatians and it can be seen and purchased here
http://azpaintings.com/xmas.html#8 or you can email me at info@azpaintings.com for more information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll want to add a facebook button to your blog. I just bookmarked this article, although I had to complete it manually. Simply my $.02 :)

- Robson

annezoutsos said...

Thank you Robson for your - hmm is that 2 cents? - worth. I will certainly look into adding a facebook button. I've also been thinking about starting a facebook page dedicated entirely to my art as at present it is private, although mainly about art and rescues. Too much to do and not enough time!