Sunday 15 November 2009

All Was Calm All Was Bright Christmas Card

Peace At Christmas - card taken from the original oil painting - All Was Calm All Was Bright

Well, I had planned on showing a Christmas card a day but as usual life has conspired to get in the way! However, here, a little later than planned, is my next featured Christmas card.  I love the sense of serene calmness in this painting and so the painting seemed to name itself.

I hope you enjoy it - I certainly had great pleasure painting it :)

This Christmas card, along with a few others, is available to purchase at http://www.azpaintings.com/xmas.html

or if you would like to email me, my address is info@azpaintings.com

I nearly forgot to say, this card's donation will be going to Save The Dalmatians, one of my favourite charities.


No comments: