Sunday 28 November 2010

Dalmatians (The Night Before Christmas)

The Night Before Christmas - 10" x 8" oil on hardboard/masonite

Here is The Night Before Christmas; I have enjoyed this painting and I hope you like seeing it.

A lot of people consider my paintings to be rather emotional - in a good way! I think this painting fits into that category and I know that many have put different interpretations on it and I love to hear people's different views. As for me, what do I see in it? Well, I'm not sure I should say and wonder if that would spoil everyone's enjoyment? Perhaps for now I should keep silent and see what others think.


SOLD

Once sold, I will be donating 10% of the profits to Dalmatian Rescue of Puget Sound.

This painting is straight off the easel and will need to dry for several days before shipping

My thanks to Suzi Wahl for allowing me use the photo of her dogs as reference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Che un bel post. Adoro leggere questi tipi o articoli. Posso? T aspettare di vedere ciĆ² che altri hanno da dire.

annezoutsos said...

For my non-speaking friends, anonymous left the following comment (according to google translate)
'What a nice post. I love reading these types or articles. Can I? T wait to see what others are saying.'

I'm not sure if you're asking a question anonymous, but thank you for the comment.