Tuesday 16 November 2010

Christmas card - Dalmatian

Baby It's Cold Outside - Christmas cards 

As I can't post my present paintings as that is what they are - sorry for the pun; they are commissioned as Christmas presents - I will be posting a sample of Christmas cards instead and I hope they will get you in a Christmassy mood and maybe even spur you to getting your shopping done early this year. In this, I would say don't follow my example as I can every year be seen flying around the shops at the last possible moment but even so, enjoying the lovely decorations, Christmas music and hustle and bustle (actually I love it!)

If you want any further information (about paintings not shopping!!) please email me at info@azpaintings.com


2 comments:

annezoutsos said...

bricarwaller said

Terrific painting/card, your Dalmatians are a favorite of mine. Lovely work!

(sorry I deleted this by accident)

annezoutsos said...

Many thanks bricarwaller - and apologies for the accidental deletion!!