Friday 2 April 2010

Yellow Labrador

Yellow Labrador - 7" x 5" oil on hardboard/masonite

As the last labrador I put on ebay only lasted an hour or so, being changed to a 'buy it now' listing on request, I decided that I would make my next listing a lab again. The last labrador was a black, so this one is a yellow! I like the attitude of this dog - resting but watchful. 

I will put it on ebay later today as I am now going to take my own dogs out for a walk as the rain has stopped and the weather looks almost bright!

.........Back online now and the painting is listed on ebay - if you would like to bid, or see further details, please click here

SOLD

The donation from the profits of this painting will be 10% towards Old Dog Haven

If you would like further information please email me at info@azpaintings.com

This painting is straight off the easel and will need to dry for several days before it can be shipped



No comments: