Wednesday 14 April 2010

Golden Against Wisconsin Sky

Golden Against Wisconsin Sky - 7" x 5" oil on hardboard/masonite

One of the advantages of being involved in the work that I do is the number of lovely people I meet - albeit mostly indirectly through the internet. I suppose it shouldn't come as a surprise, but it has done really, that collectors of dog art are such a lovely bunch of people.

The dog above is owned by the enormously talented professional photographer Lisa Husar at teamhusar.com who kindly gave me permission to use her lovely photograph of Bear (her golden retriever not a bear!!) - thank you Lisa :)

Once sold, I will be donating 10% of the profits to Save The Dalmatians

SOLD

This painting is straight off the easel and will need to dry for several days before it can be shipped

No comments: