Tuesday 23 March 2010

Ch Monalou Nelly Pledge - Bernese Mountain Dog Breed Record Holder

Bernese Mountain Dog - Ch Monalou Nelly Pledge
20" x 16" watercolour on Saunders Waterford NOT watercolour paper

As I explained in my last post, I can't at the moment reveal the painting I am working on as it is to be a gift.
The painting I am showing today was also a gift to her owner, Michelle Gurney, from a group of her friends, as a celebration of the fact that this bitch is the all time Breed Record Holder in the UK. I think even those who don't know what a show quality Bernese Mountain Dog should look like, will be able to see what a beautiful bitch she is.

To commission a pet portrait please email me at info@azpaintings.com for more information 
or visit www.azpaintings.com

2 comments:

Shaz said...

Your work is really beautiful

annezoutsos said...

Thanks so much Shaz - lovely of you to say so :)

Anne