Tuesday 20 April 2010

Jack Russell Terrier In The Shade

Jack Russell Terrier In The Shade - 7" x 5" oil on hardboard/masonite

I think my next painting should be of an airoplane as I am beginning to miss seeing them in the sky since the volcano erupted in Iceland and spread its ash over the UK! We have been having lovely sunny days since the eruption and when I look up into the clear blue skies, it's hard to believe there is ash in the atmosphere. 

At the moment, with all the trees gaining their leaves and flowers seemingly to grow by several inches daily I feel in the mood to paint 'summery' paintings. The dog shown here is resting away from the sun in the cool shade and looks very comfortable indeed!

Once sold, I will make a donation of 10% to Save The Dalmatians

SOLD

This painting is straight off the easel and will need to dry for several days before it can be shipped


My thanks to Salvadonica, Chianti, Tuscany at Flickr for the reference photograph

2 comments:

Dean Grey said...

This is ridiculously good, Anne!

So detailed and polished for such a small painting!

Impressive!

-Dean

annezoutsos said...

Aw - that's so nice of you Dean - thank you :) :)

Anne