Tuesday 2 March 2010

The Love Bug

 
The Love Bug - 7" x 5" oil on hardboard/masonite

This painting was completed as part of the Daily Painters International Art Gallery February challenge where we were given 3 photos and were told to incorporate at least two of them into a finished painting. I decided to incorporate all three and they were - obviously the car!, the 'love' sign and some lego blocks (which can just be seen on the poster in my painting).

Perhaps you were on the road in the sixties, when love and flower power were in the air - if so, I hope this painting will take you back there for a while and revive some happy memories ...............

Once this painting is sold I will make a donation of 10% to Save the Dalmatians. I chose this charity on this occasion as I had originally planned to paint a Dalmatian with the features from two of the photos, but thought that for once it might be nice to paint something without a dog in it - not for long though as I'm painting a dog right now - well, not at the same time as I type of course!!

SOLD

Please email info@azpaintings.com to purchase

If you have any questions please email me at the above address or visit www.azpaintings.com

No comments: