Thursday 1 May 2014

Rottweiler dog portrait in oils

Baloo - 10" x 8" oil on linen

There never seem to be enough hours in the day to paint, walk the dogs, cuddle the dogs and cope with all the normal hundred and one (or in my case one hundred and one!) things of normal day to day living. Some items get left and in my case, keeping my blog up to date has been suffering. 

Today's painting is a recently completed oil of a lovely sweet rottweiler who I have had the honour of bringing back for his owners. 

If you would like to commission a painting please email me at info@azpaintings.com. Please bear in mind that there is a waiting list but if you have a specific date you require the painting for or there is some other urgency about its completion, do ask as I can often move things around to accommodate such requests.

Anne

No comments: