Friday 16 October 2009

Reflections On The Peke Of Perfection

Reflections On The Peke Of Perfection - 7" x 5" oil on hardboard/masonite

It's been difficult to find time for my 'daily' paintings lately owing to commissions and the fact that I'm updating my website.  However, I decided I had to make time to paint this sweet little expression and then have fun with the reflection and the title of the painting!  I hope you enjoy it.

When sold a donation of 10% will be made to Old Dog Haven from the profits

SOLD

Based on a photograph by Blackangel - http://www.flickr.com/photos/photo_blackangel/

4 comments:

marianne said...

We had 3 Pekingees when I was young. I love them. This one is captured so sweet!

annezoutsos said...

Thanks Marianne - this little Peke was a pleasure to paint as it has such a sweet little expression.

Ângelaツ said...

Thank you for using my picture (and for letting me know), the painting came out just beautiful!
And yes, Duke is so sweet as the picture shows!
Congratulations on the amazing work, and good luck on the sale :)

annezoutsos said...

Thank you Angela - please give Duke a pat from me :)