Monday 3 August 2009

Reflections by Anne Zoutsos

Reflections - 5" x 7" (approx) oil on hardboard/masonite

I thought I would have fun with this painting by adding lots of reflections in the floor. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed painting it (which was a lot!)

10% donation to Old Dog Haven once sold. Those who read my blog regularly will know that this is a charity I often support as I feel that homeless old dogs in particular have a tough time finding a forever home.

SOLD

This painting is straight off the easel and will need to dry for several days before it can be shipped



Broadly based on a photograph by MandCo at Flickr

2 comments:

Arcobaleno said...

Hi, dear friend, I think that your art is.....wonderful, and wonderful is your love for old dogs... you just conquer a little piece of paradise.....because God love you...

annezoutsos said...

Thank you so much Arcobaleno - what a lovely thing to say :)