Tuesday 7 February 2012

Little Harvest Mouse

Little Harvest Mouse - 7" x 5" oil on hardboard/masonite

SOLD

This is the second harvest mouse I have painted. They are such sweet little animals and we have a lot which live up on Merrow Downs - an area of grassland very near where I live. For those who might wonder, they only live in the countryside, not houses and I think they are absolutely lovely!


This painting is straight off the easel and will need to dry for several days before it can be shipped. Based on a photograph by whiskymac at flickr

3 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

Anne, he/she is so sweet-looking. Bravo!!!

Serena Lewis said...

Your artwork is truly amazing!! The love you have for animals shines through.

annezoutsos said...

Thank you Kathryn and Serena :) I used to have pet mice when I was small and loved the feel of their little warm feet. Yes I admit I am very fond of animals! :)