Monday 23 August 2010

Rottweiler pet portrait

Reflections - 5" x 7" oil on hardboard/masonite

The August challenge on the Daily Painters International Art Gallery blog was "Reflections" and so I thought this painting, completed last year, would be a suitable entry. I also posted it in the Artists International Gallery and was amazed at the incredible amount of comments (all nice by the way!) it received - and from a bunch of very talented artists. Of course I was absolutely thrilled.

If you would like to commission a portrait please either click on the link in the menu above (shop), or email me at info@azpaintings.com


My thanks to MandCo at Flickr for the reference photograph

4 comments:

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

That is amazing! Absolutely gorgeous!!

annezoutsos said...

Thank you so much bricarwaller - I'm delighted you like it :)

Anne

Dean Grey said...

Cute Anne!

Impressive too considering the small size of the painting!

-Dean

annezoutsos said...

Thanks Dean - I think something similar to this might work up well into a larger painting which I'd like to have a go at, at some stage in the future when I've got time.