Saturday 16 January 2010

Golden Retrievers


Bear & Nita - 20" x 16" oil on hardboard/masonite

I am very pleased to share my latest commission with you all.  It has been a struggle to get an accurate photo of the colours showing correctly but I have finally got them quite near!

I was particularly honoured to receive this commission as it is from the amazingly talented wildlife photographer Lisa Husar of Team Husar Wildlife Photography and features her pet golden retrievers, Bear and Nita. I can highly recommend a visit to their website - the photos are really incredible, absolutely stunning. I have no idea how they manage to capture the images they do and if you're thinking about buying a photographic print, do visit their website as I am sure you will be as captivated as I have been.

If you would like to commission a similar painting please visit my main website: www.azpaintings.com/commissions.html for details of prices and sizes and how to order or of course you can email me at info@azpaintings.com



5 comments:

Mary said...

Just beautiful!!

Tinker said...

Stunning as usual!

annezoutsos said...

Thanks so much Mary and Tinker - praise indeed from talented artists :)

Gary Keimig said...

Thank you for checking in on my blog.
What wonderful paintings and a great blog.

annezoutsos said...

Thanks so very much Gary :)