Wednesday 23 September 2009

Disappearing Followers

This is a note to my followers.

When I go to my dashboard, it tells me that I have 14 followers - hello all!  Unfortunately when I click on the link it is blank, just as it is on my page. 

I am sorry - I don't know the reason for it but on googling to try and find out why such a thing should happen, I found that it seems a very common problem.  I hope that it will maybe sort itself out but meanwhile I am thinking of switching over to Wordpress so we will have to see what happens.

If you can leave any comments, please do so :)

4 comments:

Dais said...

Hi Anne!

Yep you do have a bog blank spot where the folowers list should be. I have to say I haven't got any trouble with mine. I also still see your updates in my dashboard. Let's hope it'll sort itself out.

One of your followers.

annezoutsos said...

I hope it does. So annoying when this sort of thing happens. I've read of people with hundreds of followers losing them, which must be awful!

Leslie said...

I've been having the same problem! Must be a bug - although I note your followers are showing up right now. Even scarier is that I was just unable to view my own blog! Something's amiss...

annezoutsos said...

I hope you can see your blog now Leslie! I am thinking about switching over to wordpress which I have heard praised by lots of people.