Sunday 8 March 2009

The Kiss by Anne Zoutsos


The Kiss by Anne Zoutsos - 6" x 6" oil on hardboard/masonite

Well I suppose this isn't quite a Rodin or Klimt but for dog lovers, it will probably mean as much - or even more! For those who have been following my paintings, you will, I expect, by now realise that I believe the relationship between man and dog to be something very special. My paintings are dedicated to those dogs - and occasionally other animals - whose lives suffer because of humans and my hope that those of us who care, can bring sunshine and happiness into their lives.

10% donation to Bones - Beagles Of New England States

SOLD

This painting is recently off the easel and will need a few days' drying time before it can be shipped

My thanks to newandrew at Flickr for making this photo available

No comments: