Thursday 1 October 2015

Luca - Dalmatian Oil Portrait Painting

14" x 10" oil on canvas

Hmm, not wonderfully organised at updating my blog yet! Well, early days... 

Today I'm sharing an oil painting completed a few months ago. I really enjoyed painting this boy - it was fun to have a different pose from usual. I think it probably goes without saying that I do love the expression in his eyes and spent a long time getting them just as I wanted. I hope you agree that it was worth the time! 

The portrait was commissioned by his breeder in the UK as a gift for his owner - what a lovely gesture. 
 
This boy is alive and well and lives with his owner in France.  

If you have any questions or would like to discuss commissioning a painting please email me at info@azpaintings.com (now booking into the New Year)

Anne


No comments: