Wednesday 10 February 2010

Don't Go Breaking My Heart

 
Don't Go Breaking My Heart - 7" x 5" oil on hardboard/masonite

When I started this painting, I had St Valentine's Day in mind (although this painting won't be dry in time for it to be a gift on that day). Then as I was painting, the title slipped into my mind - and the song has been in my head ever since! It occurred to me that the title of this painting not only relates to a human relationship, but it also says it all regarding the feelings we dog owners have towards our dogs when they become old and frail and we wish we could hang on to them forever.......................

Once sold a donation of 10% will be made to Noah's Bark pet rescue

SOLD

If you have any questions please email me at info@azpaintings.com


My thanks to Josh Pesavento for making the reference photo available through Creative Commons.

No comments: