Wednesday 21 October 2015

Standard Long Haired Dachshund

20" x 16" watercolour - Aus Ch Laurieton His Masters Voice

Today's post is of a very handsome standard long haired dachshund. Not only a gorgeous looking dog but also one in stunning condition and looking so healthy. A real pleasure to paint! For those who are wondering what Aus Ch means, it is Australian Champion.

At the moment I'm wondering whether I should migrate this blog over to Wordpress and wonder if anyone has any views on this? I'm also unhappy with Feedblitz which sends this post by email to subscribers. I'm unhappy with it because of all the advertising plastered over the email but I'm not sure if there is a good alternative. I suppose I should research more but there are only so many hours in the day and at the moment most of them are taken up with painting. Talking of which, I must get back to it now!

Thanks for looking!

Anne

No comments: