Monday 20 July 2009

Little Friend With Bells On by Anne Zoutsos


Little Friend With Bells On by Anne Zoutsos - 5" x 7" (aprox) oil on hardboard/masonite

I saw the little spotted toy in the painting several years ago and of course immediately bought it! When you press its paws, its ears rotate, jingling the bells tied on them, and it plays Christmas tunes - it has a small selection of them which I can't remember off-hand although I know 'Jingle Bells' is one of them. I love this little ornament/toy - well not so little really as can be seen - but Angel isn't quite sure about it when its ears move around and I don't leave it for her to play with as if I did, I don't think I would have my lovely little Christmas companion for very long!

10% donation to Save The Dalmatians once sold

SOLD

This painting is straight off the easel and will need to dry for several days before it can be shipped

If you're not looking to buy art at the moment, perhaps you could spare the time to visit Save the Dalmatians and maybe make a donation to them direct? Every dollar counts.

Thank you for looking

2 comments:

Arcobaleno said...

Beautiful, beautiful paint!!!!

annezoutsos said...

Thank you! :) :)