Sunday, 17 May 2009

Perchance to Dream by Anne Zoutsos


Perchance To Dream - 6" x 6" (approx) oil on hardboard/masonite

It's funny how when I've finished a painting a title just slips into my mind. Sometimes I have a title in mind and so the direction of the painting is set. Other times, I am drawn to paint but have no idea of what to call the finished work. Nearly every time, in these circumstances, if I wait a little while, a title jumps out at me and I feel I have to call the painting by it. In this instance, I originally named the painting something else, but after about five minutes, Perchance To Dream came to me and wouldn't go away - so thank you Shakespeare!!


A 10% donation will be made to Old Dog Haven when this painting is sold to help in their efforts so that more dogs will be able to rest in comfort and safety.

SOLD

My thanks to Pam Boutilier for the reference photograph




Post a Comment