Thursday 21 May 2009

Elegance

Elegance - 10" x 8" oil on hardboard/masonite

This painting is based on a photograph sent to me by Anne Stark who bred her. This dog has the sweetest, melting expression. She is a whippet and if you've ever met one of these dogs, you'll know that they can run!

A 10% donation will be made from the sale of this painting to STOLA - saluki rescue; a case of one sighthound helping others.


SOLD

This painting is straight off the easel and will need to dry for several days before it can be shipped

Thanks to those supporting animals in need

3 comments:

marianne said...

Ahh these dogs can really touch me deep inside I think they are such gentle spirits.......


Have a nice weekend!

marianne said...

ps Wonderfully painted ! Of course

annezoutsos said...

Well I have to agree - with both of your comments of course - :) (I wish there was another way of showing laughter rather than lol which for some reason I'm not keen on! - go figure as my US friends would say)