Thursday 5 June 2014

Video of painting being opened

Please click the bottom right-hand corner to enlarge

The painting here was commissioned as a surprise gift for the lady shown, by a kind friend of hers, in celebration of the life of her beloved Dalmatian who had died 3 weeks previously. Those of us who truly love our four-legged family members, know the depth of grief felt when they leave us. The video was taken by another friend (owner of the two Dalmatians shown) to whom the painting had been sent so that she would be able to record the unwrapping. 

I often get messages from people telling me how they cried on opening their painting but I don't usually get the opportunity of seeing it for myself and yes, the person making the recording is also crying. I think you can imagine just how touching I find this and guess my own response on seeing this...

Anne

No comments: