Monday 31 May 2010

Summer Breeze

Summer Breeze - 7" x 5" oil on hardboard/masonite

Another summery painting - inspired by the rotten weather in the UK! The weather forecast is for it to become much warmer towards the end of the week, so maybe my 'painting mood' will change then! I really like the feeling of warmth on this dog's face and the breeze blowing the hair on its ears. 

In fact I have some commissions which I will be working on for the next few weeks, but I will try to keep posting paintings as often as I can - I might even attempt a WIP (work in progress for the non-artists among you) if I can only remember to stop painting and take the necessary photographs!

Once sold I will make a donation of 10% from the profits to Dalmatian Rescue of Southwest Virginia in memory of Chelsea (RIP)

SOLD

If you would like to ask any questions, please email me at info@azpaintings.com

This painting is straight off the easel and will need to dry for several days before it can be shipped


My thanks to Dan Bennett "Soggydan" at Flickr for the reference photo

4 comments:

Dean Grey said...

Anne!

Great job on this one!

You captured the gentle breeze perfectly!

Impressive!

-Dean

annezoutsos said...

Thanks Dean - I meant to add on my post "best viewed listening to Summer Breeze by the Isley Brothers"!

Anne

Anonymous said...

Gosh..you are talented! Beautiful stuff.

annezoutsos said...

Thanks so much Vixen :)

Anne