Sunday 9 June 2013

Facebook Integration

I've been trying to link this blog to my Facebook page - www.facebook.com/AnneZoutsosArtist but when I did through Twitter, a thumbnail of another artist's not very good painting was included in the post. I didn't want anyone to think it was my painting, so I deleted it entirely as it wouldn't allow me to delete the thumbnail alone. I have now removed the link between Twitter and Facebook and instead hopefully set up a link between Feedblitz and Facebook and this is a test posting. While talking about Feedblitz I'd also like to let you know that when my subscribers receive an email of my posts, the adverts included are nothing to do with me but automatically added by Feedblitz. 

If you've any comments or tales about social networking, I'd be interested to hear them!

No comments: