Sunday 28 April 2013

Champion Affenpinscher Watercolour Portrait

Champion Affenpinscher - watercolour on Saunders Waterford NOT

I thought it might be nice to show some of my previous paintings - and some them rather unusual breeds. The painting above is of a champion affenpinscher - I wonder how many of my readers have heard of this breed before? Do you agree with the fact that they are often described as 'monkey-faced'? The word affe in German means monkey - hence their name!

If you have any questions or would like to commission a painting, email me at info@azpaintings.com





2 comments:

suzanneberry said...

you continue to amaze and inspire me. you are one of the best!

annezoutsos said...

Gosh I would feel very honoured indeed if I were in any way an inspiration to such a talented artist as you Suzanne!