Tuesday 24 August 2010

All You Need Is Love

All You Need Is Love - 6" x 6" oil on hardboard/masonite

I have recently updated the home page of my website and put a little slideshow on it. This is one of the paintings which I included in the slideshow as I think it clearly demonstrates the affection well loved dogs have for their owners - ah sweet! I contacted the photographer of the reference photograph, Noel Zia Lee, to check that she was happy with this - and she sent me a very nice email - thank you Noel.

This painting is sold and a donation from the profits was made to Old Dog Haven - doing so much to place unwanted elderly dogs in forever homes.

If you would like to commission a painting, please click on the shop link in the menu above or email me at info@azpaintings.com

10 comments:

Judy said...

Absolutely beautiful - you are one talented lady the way you capture the personality of each and every dog painting that you do.

annezoutsos said...

Aw - thank you Judy - what a lovely things to say :)

Anne

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

Absolutely beautiful! It also melts your heart:)

annezoutsos said...

Thank you bricarwaller - dogs are such sweethearts, always wanting to love and be loved.

Anne

N. Phoca Largha said...

It`s a wonderful work... Это чудесная и очень талантливая работа. Я восхищаюсь вами.

annezoutsos said...

Thank you very much - and your English is very good :)

Anne

Diana Marshall said...

All your paintings are just beautiful. Love them all they melt my heart!

annezoutsos said...

Thank you so much for your comment Diana - it's lovely when I am able to bring emotion into my paintings :)

Anne

Dean Grey said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!

-Dean

annezoutsos said...

Thank you Dean :) :)