Thursday 29 April 2010

Border Collie - Play!

Border Collie - Play! - 7" x 5" oil on hardboard/masonite

Another summery painting! As I look out into my garden - or yard as my American friends will insist on calling it :) - the view is stunning at this time of year. The blossom on the plum tree is over but the tree is now in full leaf. The pear tree (a wall trained tree) still has some blossom left but the old Bramley apple tree is magnificent, covered in pink blossom as is the ornamental cherry - beautiful and the wall trained apple too! Add some flowering shrubs into the mix, together with some spring flowers and the result is just superb - even the sun has made an appearance! No wonder then that I am enjoying painting 'summer' paintings.

Once this painting is sold the donation of 10% from the profits will be going to Noah's Bark pet rescue

SOLD

If you would like any further information please email me at info@azpaintings.com

This painting is straight off the easel and will need to dry for several days before it can be shipped


My thanks to kate.gardiner at Flickr for providing the reference photograph


4 comments:

Caroline said...

Girl, I am so jealous of your skills! MAD Crazy Skills!
Wish you lived closer!
We'd be great friends!

annezoutsos said...

Ha ha Caroline - mad and crazy - that sounds just about right!!
No artist friends near me here, but I have some very good artist friends on the net, so we can be that :)

Anne

Necromantic2112 said...

Reminds me of mine. They're such wonderful dogs. Beautiful work. :)

annezoutsos said...

Thanks so much Necromantic2112! :)

Anne