Sunday 21 March 2010

Dalmatians - Ch Sophtspot Sugar Daddy at Dvojica & Ch Dvojica Voodoo

Dalmatians - Ch Sophtspot Sugar Daddy at Dvojica & Ch Dvojica Voodoo
(watercolour on Saunders Waterford NOT paper) 
 
At the moment I am painting a commission which is a gift and therefore I can't share it here, so I thought instead that I would post a past commission of mine. 
The two Dalmatians above are owned by Mark Dunnachie, owner/breeder of Dvojica Dalmatians, and as well as being very successful show dogs are also much loved and spoilt family pets - which is of course what all Dalmatians should be. Both dogs have won extremely well and become UK Champions, with Ch Dvojica Voodoo - Magic as she is known to her friends - doing a phenomenal amount of winning and becoming the top winning Dalmatian in UK history (she is the one on the right as you look at the painting). It was a pleasure painting these two dogs and I know that Mark has been delighted with his painting :)
If you should wish to commission a portrait of your dog - or other pet - please email me at info@azpaintings.com for more information or visit www.azpaintings.com

No comments: