Thursday 25 March 2010

Cairn Terrier - Multi Champion Glenmore's Top Gun

Multi Ch Glenmore's Top Gun - Cairn Terrier
20" x 16" watercolour on Saunders Waterford NOT paper

I thought that it might be nice to feature a head study for today's painting. This little terrier was bred and lives in Germany although he came to live in the UK for about a year while he was campaigned to his UK Champion title. This was one of the many dogs I have painted that I have had the pleasure to meet.

To commission a pet portrait please email me at info@azpaintings.com or visit my website www.azpaintings.com

6 comments:

carringtonpbrown said...

wish my cairn looked as good! nice work!

annezoutsos said...

Thank you! :) But they are all gorgeous in their own way, bless them!

Anne

annezoutsos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
annezoutsos said...

enterrement de vie de jeune fille said...

joli portrait
kat

Thank you kat but I removed your original comment as it linked to an advertisement.

Anne

Anonymous said...

I hope you will keep updating your content constantly as you have one dedicated reader here.

annezoutsos said...

I'm sorry anonymous - I promise to do better :)