Monday 8 February 2010

A Kiss From A Rose

 
A Kiss From A Rose - 7" x 5" oil on hardboard/masonite

 Another revisit to a previous painting as I simply couldn't resist the idea of using this painting with a Dalmatian instead of Alaskan Malamute as previously featured. It is one of my favourite paintings and seemed to call out to be painted so near to St Valentine's Day.  I hope you all enjoy seeing it as much as I enjoyed painting it.

When this painting is sold, I will make a donation from the profits to Save the Dalmatians, a charity based in California, who have made some inspiring saves of this wonderful breed. May I suggest you visit their website to see some of what they do and perhaps with 'love in the air' at this time of year, you might feel able to make a donation to help them with their work.

 Donation of 10%  to Save the Dalmatians

Available at auction with no reserve - please click here to bid or view details



Background based on a photograph by Photos8.com

No comments: